Do any of the following questions apply to you? If Yes, then you can benefit from a Life Coach.
- Overwhelmed and feel like you are not accomplishing enough?
- Struggling to organized your children and family?
- Feeling a dream growing inside of you, but not sure how to go forward?
- Are you in a stepfamily and struggle with its dynamics?
- Are you a single mother doing it all?
- Is the “to-do” list greater than the hours in a day?
- Are you struggling to connect with God?
Why do you need a Life Coach?
The journey from where you are to where you want to go takes courage to venture out of your comfort zone. To build the future you desire takes observing your past experiences and building on those experiences as you move into your future. It also takes being held accountable to achieve the best you can be.
Benefits of a Life Coach
- Learning to let go of the past and move forward
- Making you aware of where you really are in your dream
- Fine tuning the vision
- Working with someone who holds you accountable for the vision
- Helps you create steps to take
- Works with you to maneuver around obstacles that get in the way.
Victoria “I learned by having you as a coach that I can create my own future instead of settling for less. I was able to get a clear picture of what I truly wanted out of life and what steps needed to get there. Whether personal, financial, or spiritual goals, having someone to guide you and hold you accountable allowed me to feel more confident and passionate about the choices I am making. Having someone give you solutions to foreseen problems also was key in success of when it seemed easier to forget the plan”.
Your first thirty minutes are free! From there you can choose a package that will meet your needs.
- Clear Vision (Great for getting on track with a goal): Four 30-min Skype instant messaging sessions. Keep the transcript of our time as a resource. $99/month
- Moving Forward (Great for moving forward after a setback or change): Two 60-min coaching calls (by phone or Skype), unlimited email support for questions and further discussion as desired. $179/month
- Confidence for the Journey (Great for reorienting/equipping through loss, divorce, or parenting special needs): Two 60-min coaching calls (by phone or Skype), unlimited email support, and two 30-min instant messaging sessions. $209/month
My own life has had its struggles, disappointments and failures. I am or have been a birth mother, a divorced mother, a single mother of teens, a stepmother of teens, a mother-in- law and a grandmother. I understand what it’s like from different points of view and I want you to know, you are not alone.
I am a certified Life Coach. I coach from a Christian point of view, with a clear understanding how imperfect the world around us can be. I understand your position and together we can get you moving forward.
Inquire about Life Coaching with Diane now...
Subscribe for updates!
Join our mailing list and be the first to receive the latest news.
Look for blog posts, podcasts and and an occasional newsletter, and all of it is fashioned for wise women.